[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 6008i problem

  • From: Ferdi Stutterheim <fstutterheim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 12:28:54 +0200

The same on mine! I guess the inverted L should read "-r-", indicating reset mode. It can be used to reset changes made with the Master Control unit.

Ferdi.

Op 12-apr-2009, om 12:14 heeft John Wild het volgende geschreven:

Hi David,

On my 6008i, the inverted ‘L’ comes on when the meter mode selection knob on left hand side is fully anticlockwise to the letter ‘R’. I do not know off hand what that ‘R’ stands for but I shall look it up later (although it might be to reset the multi metering mode memory).

Just turn the knob to one of the other metering modes.

...If the battery is low the signal is ‘bc = a number’ if reasonably charged ‘bc=full’

...If slide is closed ‘ SLIde’ shows up.

Hope it works now.

John