[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 6008i problem - next problem

  • From: Ferdi Stutterheim <fstutterheim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 13:21:25 +0200

While checking my 6008i trying to help solving David's problem I experienced a small problem with my camera. The big green shutter release button on the right side of the camera, the one on the grip base, stays down when pushed in. Then the camera stops working. After a little bit of jiggling the button is freed and returns to its "up" position and everything is o.k. again. It is just a slight mechanical resistance that keeps the button down.

I am reluctant to use silicon spray or something like that because I do not know what is underneath the button. On the other hand driving to Mr Paepke in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a bit too far and may be too expensive to have this minor inconvenience solved. Exercise has not done the trick (yet).

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Ferdi.---