[rollei_list] Re: Pistol Grip

  • From: "Richard Sintchak" <rich815@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 13:34:57 -0800

While it may sound awkward try using the left hand to advice, just
tilt the whole rig over slightly reach the left hand over and crank,
never taking the right hand off the grip.  I believe that how it was
designed to work.  It's very capable and ergonomic that way. Try it.

--
Richard S.
San Francisco

My Photography Website