[rollei_list] Re: Pistol Grip

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 16:58:50 -0800 (PST)

Elias, I repeat the URL for the equipment setup photograph, my message apperead
in the list, perhaps you did  not receive it (please let me know if you could
see the image).
It's the third photograph, I wrote it's not a good scanning due to I used my
old scanner:
http://dobleobjetivo.blogspot.com/2006/10/some-rollei-tlr-cameras.html

Carlos