[rollei_list] Re: Pistol Grip

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 23:47:46 -0800 (PST)

Elias:
        The Rollei Pistol Grip with the Rolleifix -as the item you mentioned-
works for any Rollei TLR provided with the tripod plate with the groove for the
Rolleifix, in other words for models manufactured from about 1952 including the
2.8C.
I have used several times the combo 2.8C, 3.5F or 'cord IV, Rollei pistol grip
with and without the flash bracket and flash unit and the 2.8C with the
Rolleimeter, they work excellent. If you want to advance the film after the
first shot quickly, the best way to do it (IMO) is to cross your left arm in
front of the camera to move the crank (that you can maintain  unfolded)with the
left hand; the Rollei grip has an adjustable cable shutter release.
You also could disassemble the Rolleigrip to use the Rolleifix separately, it
does not a good practice IMO, except if you don't think to use the Rolleigrip;
it's better to have dedicated Rolleifixes for your tripods.-

Carlos

--- El dom 7-dic-08, Elias Roustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> Does the pistol grip work with all models? I have a 2.8C,
> and I see this grip on eBay: 150276206696
>
> I've discovered how fast the Rolleimeter, a shutter
> release cable, and a pistol grip can make picture taking
> with the TLR - of course I'm using the grip from an old
> Bell & Howell 8mm movie camera.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Elias

> - Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
> 'subscribe'in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org

> with'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging
> into www.freelists.org

      Yahoo! Cocina
Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/