[rollei_list] Re: Pistol Grip

  • From: Elias Roustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 21:13:02 -0500

If you think I am a "Digidiot", you are right.
I try not to think that about anyone, or think of it generally about everyone.

No worries. Carlos found us a picture from his blog, and it did the trick.

Elias

On Dec 7, 2008, at 10:12 PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

Elias,

My limited abilities and capabilities of digital photography do not permit me to give you a link to a picture posted elsewhere.

I just don't know how to do that., When I want to send a picture of something to someone, I ask my daughter to use her Digiluxe and send it to me. I forward it to the "someone". That ends it.

If you think I am a "Digidiot", you are right.

Jerry

Elias Roustom wrote:
Hi Carlos,

Mark and I mean a photo of the camera with the pistol grip and the flash - I found the URLs for the two photos you took (beautiful), but I could not find any URL for a photo of the camera. Is there one?

Jerry - I don't mean I want a photo posted to the list, I mean a link to a photo posted elsewhere.

Elias

On Dec 7, 2008, at 7:43 PM, Carlos Manuel Freaza wrote:

If you read my first answer to your post, I wrote the URL for two photographs taken using the set-up and I also wrote the URL about the setup photograph.-

Carlos

From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 12:01:15 -0800
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Pistol Grip

Sorry, but the RUG won't accept photos

Elias Roustom wrote:
On Dec 7, 2008, at 5:21 AM, Carlos Manuel Freaza
wrote:

to use an electronic flash via a flash bracket
attached to the Rollei
grip.

How does that work? Does anybody have a picture of
that setup?

E.