[rollei_list] Re: Oddball Musings from This Mutabile Soul

  • From: Mark Kronquist <mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 10:30:08 -0700

Hmmm on he considerably younger side I had not thought of this nor have I
observed it. True, my father ditched his RB kit for Nikon DLSRs  is his 70's
but he (and my mother) both shoot thousands of images each year. My grandmother
died at her Mac in Taiwan with her Rollei T in her bag and a dozen rolls he had
not gotten processed yet and my Great Grandfather shot with his 5 x 7 Premo
View until his death at 98...