[rollei_list] Re: OT: Monitor calibration

  • From: Håkon Sønderland <hts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 12:49:09 +0200

I'm having some success with using the XRite Color Munki Photo which can
calibrate both the monitors and the prints.
As these things go, very few things are perfect, but it is long way better
that I had it before without calibration.
Mind you if you have 3 or more monitors connected to the same machine it is
not supported.  I can get 2 monitors in perfect sync, but not the third...

Håkon