[rollei_list] Re: OT: Monitor calibration

  • From: Newhouse230@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 12:42:16 EDT

Ken,
I just use a Colorvision Spyder3  calibration system. It  works very well.
Contrast, brightness and any 'warm tone' I add to the black and  white image
are all accurately displayed on the monitor when compared to the  prints
made on an Epson R3000.   Profile for the Epson papers I use  are downloaded
from their site.

Regards,
Charlie Silverman

In a message dated 5/4/2011 10:07:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
kennybod@xxxxxxx writes:

Folks,

I'm looking for some suggestions on calibrating my  monitor(s) for black
and white prints.  Any and all suggestions  welcomed.

TIA,

Ken
Kenneth  Frazier
kennybod@xxxxxx
kennybod@xxxxxxx

---
Rollei  List

- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Subscribe at  rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'
in the subject field OR  by logging into www.freelists.org

- Online, searchable archives are  available  at