[rollei_list] Re: OT: Leitz Neverload Kit

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 19:25:13 -0400

Hi Mark,

> Franks issue with it might be as an engineer it just seems bass ak words.

I am a engineer to ;-)

> You can buy a Hassy back now for the price of a box of crackerjacks.
> I've gotten all kinds of fun weird backs now which I always
> envisioned being
> part of my Hasselblad system when I was only dreaming of it.

No Sh*t!  I've bought all sorts of things I just dreamed about when I was
younger...and really enjoy using them.  They work just as well now as they
did 30 years ago...so...to me, it's like XMass.

Rollei 6008i systems are going for about two crackerjack boxes now...and
what a superb camera.  Big, bulky but great.

Regards,

Austin