[rollei_list] Re: OT: Leitz Neverload Kit

  • From: Elias Roustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 22:08:22 -0400

Yeah, there's nothing like the grab the Rollei 35 puts on the film. It's positive from the get go.

It tickles me how compact that camera is every time I load it.

E.
On Sep 29, 2009, at 8:29 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

Interesting that you find Hasselblad backs terrible to load--me too. Though I have found the Rollei 35 the worst. It may be a good camera to some, but
the film loading!!

Amazing!
When I flip the film plane over the roll of film I'd just put in my Rollei 35 I get the most secure feeling that I'd get from any film loading system
in any camera I've ever used.