[rollei_list] Re: OT - Bokken

  • From: Marc James Small <msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 23:41:46 -0400

At 11:07 PM 5/26/05 -0400, Ardeshir Mehta wrote:

>I have a Contaflex IV, I got it one "FS Friday" from our own RUG =20
>member Donald Seney. A real nice camera IMHO. The lens is  a 45 mm =20
>(not 50 mm) f/2.8 Tessar, NON-interchangeable,

Ardeshir

I am afraid that either you or Donald Seney are sadly misinformed.  If the
camera has a non-interchangeable 45mm Tessar, it is either a Contaflex I or
II.  If it has an iterchangeable 45mm Pantar, it is from the Alpha series.
If it is a Contaflex IV, it should have a selenium light meter and a 50mm
Tessar.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx=20
Cha robh b=E0s fir gun ghr=E0s fir!