[rollei_list] Re: My book is up.

  • From: Sanders McNew <sanders@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 04:08:38 -0400

Christ, Marc, I was writing to thank the group and to
kvell in the completion of a very long project that
many list members have followed and helped on.  Please,
remove my post from the list.  You've reminded me why I
left this one for the other list years ago.

Shame on me?

Have a nice day.

Sanders

At 03:47 AM 7/16/2009, Sanders McNew wrote:
>I've just uploaded my book, "Double Exposures: Essays in Portraiture,"
>onto Blurb.

Members of the List are reminded that FS ads are to be posted on Fridays only.

Sanders, this is not a Friday.  Shame on you!

Marc

On Jul 16, 2009, at 3:47 AM, Sanders McNew wrote:

I've just uploaded my book, "Double Exposures: Essays in Portraiture," onto Blurb. It is the culmination of four years of shooting portraits of
naked women with Rolleiflexes and a view camera.  It's 160 pages,
including 121 portraits (70 shot with Rolleis, the rest large format)
and about 5,000 words of accompanying text.  I apologize in advance
for the hefty price -- most of it is going to Blurb, not me. Here's a link
to the book, if you want to go see it:

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/770769

I owe many of you a debt of gratitude in helping me along the way
to become a better photographer.

Sanders