[rollei_list] Re: My book is up.

Hi Marc,

Yes, it is your list, and if you believe he was violating the rule, well
then, that's the ruling.  But, not that it matters apparently, you may not
find anyone else here on the list who agrees with your interpretation and
application of the rule.

What about recommendations for camera repair people, or someone posting a
link to something that is for sale that they have no stake in, or announcing
a gallery showing that happens to have a charge to get in.  Or, perhaps, if
I had seen his book on Blurb and posted that I saw it there.  Where do these
fall, when not posted on Friday?

Regards,

Austin