[rollei_list] Re: My book is up.

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 16:51:35 -0400

I've been on the RUG and the LUG for a dozen years and never read a post
coming close to the off the deep end  aberrant vicious rudeness of bringing
up a members professional and personal issues that one can find with search
engines if you are good with them on the internet..

I was about to post how its hard it is posting to a list that you're not
really on as the ins and outs of the way things work is not going to be
familiar to you. And its best to lay low and lurk at first and so on.....
But wow now I'm wondering what dirt the guy is going to dredge up on me!
Maybe I should keep my mouth shut!?!?

This will not stop most on the list from leaping to this idiots side and
going against our leader for 12+ years, MJS as always amazingly on this list
seems to be the case.

You see lots of aberrant behavior by people on the lists people who you
assume and hope order in and never leave the house but this one by far takes
the cake by a decimal point or two. I certainly hope I never see this name
again on this or any other list I doubt I will.

Mark William Rabiner