[rollei_list] Re: My book is up.

  • From: Robert Meier <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:07:48 -0500 (CDT)

I, too, agree. Congratulations Sanders! We all knew Marc was rude and literal to the point of imbecility, and now he has proved it for us.

Best,
Bob

On Jul 16, 2009, at 9:41 AM, Austin Franklin wrote:

My sentiment exactly Bob. It never even occurred to me that Sanders was "selling" his book. Simply reveling in having spent much time and effort, and finally seeing it come to fruition. What a buzz kill. I'm sorry you got your buzz killed Sanders. I'm surprised we both didn't get ticketed for you asking if you should buy my GX and me replying that I think you should. Or, perhaps, we said that on a Friday ;-)

Regards,

Austin