[rollei_list] Re: Marginal Rollie Magic eBay win?

  • From: Laurence Cuffe <Laurence.Cuffe@xxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 15:26:18 +0000 (GMT)

----- Original Message -----
From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> I felt it odd to ask a Rollei list about a Rollei that was listed at
> auction somewhere. Loathe to reveal what I'd found.
Yup, we understand.  Its funny though, your never so likely to loose out
as when you think your pulling a fast one!
Now if you can get your money back, do so. Just to make it happen it
might be worth your while to offer the seller a re-stocking fee "to
compensate for their time and trouble". If not, and the meter is
working: Just shoot film, you may be pleasantly surprised.
If you get the cash, or some of it back, buy bob's T.  The T is a good
camera with a bright focusing screen, and Bob has a genuine reason for
selling it.  I bought a T from the same lot of cameras as his came from
and have found it a joy to use.
Hope this helps,
All the best
Larry Cuffe