[rollei_list] Re: Marginal Rollie Magic eBay win?

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 21:56:17 -0800

Keith,

If you want my honest comment, you have been screwed.

First of all a RolleiMagic is useless because the meter is
almost certain to be dead. There is no manual function,
unless it is a Rolleimagic 2.

If you want to put it on your shelf for display, it is worth
about $200.

My suggestion is to give it back for a full refund

Jerry