[rollei_list] Re: Fridays

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:39:16 -0400

At 11:33 AM 7/22/2009, Peter K. wrote:

Since we are restricted to Fridays as a for sale day, are we allowed to at least send out a query about something we may offer on Friday without a price. Like "...thinking of selling xyz. Is it worth x?" Just trying to find out what things are worth.

BTW, is the LUG still active? Just wondering with Leica on the ropes if the list still operates.

Queries about putative values are certainly okay any day of the week.

I unsubscribed from the Leica Unphotography Group some months back as it had become 100% 24/7 digital. I was not aware that Leica was on the ropes and I believe that the LUG is still very much in business. Mark Rabiner would know more as he is quite active there.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!