[rollei_list] Re: Difficult To Load?

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 22:40:17 -0400

At 10:30 PM 8/2/2010, CarlosMFreaza wrote:

>I check them most of the times Marc. If you are talking about the
>Zeiss Ikon casette late version,  it could be useful to me if contains
>a spool that fitting in my pre-war camera has a slot to take the
>regular film leader.
>I have three pretty new 35mm film cassettes for bulk film, however the
>spools have slots as short as the Contax original spool (ignoring the
>longer broken slot).

I will also be listing a late Zeiss Ikon take-up spool for sale, one of the Postwar ones.

The wonderful part about the Zeiss Ikon cassettes is that you can use one for the film side and one for the take-up side. Then you do not have to rewind when you are finished with the roll.

The cassette spools are not usable outside the cassettes.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!