[rollei_list] Re: Capa's Cameras

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 09:52:01 -0700 (PDT)

It seems you did not know your friend work very well Ed and it seems you did
not read his obituary published in the New York Times I quoted previously, he
was New York Times __camera editor__ from 1941 and wrote a column called
_Camera View_ until his retirement in 1970. This is some books Jacob Deschin
wrote about cameras and photography you can buy at Amazon right now:
http://www.alibris.com/search/books/author/Deschin,%20Jacob

or you can look for Jacob Deschin at Amazon.com

Carlos