[rollei_list] Re: Any Hassy to Rollei 6000 series converts?

  • From: jcd1250@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 09:34:45 -0500

Hi,

I converted from Hassleblad to Rollei SL66E about 14 yers ago.  I find the
SL66E to be much easier to use for close-up photography with its' built in
bellows and tilt capabilities.  In addition I have the Rollei 66/35 adapter
which enables me to use the SL66 Lenses on my Rollei 35mm SLR's (in manual
only).

Never tried the 6000 cameras because I had a friend with an SLX who had quite a
few problems with it (that presumably were corrected with the 6000 series
cameras).

Capt Jack