[rollei_list] Re: Any Hassy to Rollei 6000 series converts?

  • From: Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 06:53:50 -0800

Not too familiar with the human condition are you?

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center
http://sdimitrovphoto.com

On Feb 12, 2006, at 6:59 PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

Doug

One would have to be PF stupid or retarded to forget the
H'blad "protocol" for changing lenses/ extension tubes.

Jerry

Douglas Nygren wrote:

I'm confused. I think it's fine if someone prefers a Hassy over a
Rollei, but I don't understand how a Hassy has ease of use. Yes,
availability is better with a Hassy. Support for it is also better
because more of them are used here. But ease of use? The Hassy is a
contraption. If you don't follow the protocol for changing the lens
correctly, you can jam up the camera. Inserting film is more
problematic. The Rollei 6000 is much easier as is the TLR.

Again, I think it's fine to use a Hassy. I own one and the Biogon as
well. I also use Rolleis I find them much more user friendly.

Doug

Pete,

I converted the other way; from Rollei 6x6 to H'blad.

Convenience, availability and ease of use steered  me
away from the 6000 series of Rolleis.

Jerry

--- Rollei List

--- Rollei List