[rodgersorgan] Re: Organs & Praise Bands -

  • From: <ujk_ffk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:50:54 -0400

Hi Haney - Fred here - e-musician, StAndrew, Stuart, Fl

I just went through the same situation. I felt like a fifth wheel. Our pastor,
however, put his foot down and the 'sound people' quit and are looking for
greener pastures. Like: Our Sheep May Now Safely Graze.

Where is Tahoka, TX, located? I go to my ol' stumping grounds in NM often and
may stop by if it's not too far off the way. Take courage and God Bless.

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com