[rodgersorgan] tech schematics Exeter 770

  • From: +++++ E ++++++++++ <organist80@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 18:57:04 -0400

Hello, I'm new to this list and am looking for some technical info on the
Rodgers Exeter 770 model.  Specificly, I would like to ask if someone has the
pinout diagrams and schematics for the DIN (or is it DIM?) speaker output. I
recently purchased one of these lovely beasts and am still trying to hook it
up.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  THANKS!

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com