[rodgersorgan] Re: Organs & Praise Bands -

  • From: Illjane@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:32:17 EDT

> Michael Nieminen

      It is a sad and horrible thing when any church worships the musicians
or goes through activities for the ritual of it rather than for the purpose
of worshiping God.
I am sorry that this information was quoted about contemporary worship
because worship of the form is just as great in the old liturgical services,
too, but the manifestation is different.  Often these things are simply
defined as control issues.
I think it would be good to say:  Yes, sin reigns!
    Rather than single out one form of worship that may be failing somewhere,
why not point to the worship services that are not only thriving but powerful
tools for God's kingdom - and please make note that the good and the bad are
found in both the traditional and the contemporary and the blended services.

Jane Illsley   Palm Beach County, FL  where the good and the bad of anything
can be found!

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com