[rodgersorgan] Re: Baptist and Pipe Organs

  • From: Bruce Wagner <bjwagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 10:38:43 -0500

I had a situation where a visiting organist for a wedding - came in -
changed not only the piston stops on the organ but also changed things
in my personal memory card - of course without even asking.  I contacted
the person (from another town) who had done this - and their comment was
- it was their right to be able to do anything they wanted for the
wedding.  It it too bad that there are some organists that are so
arrogant that they do whatever they want - maybe go back to - "Do unto
other organ registrations as you would like others to do to your organ
registrations" (sorry to the authors of the bible on that).

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com