[roc-chat] Re: Equipment Protocol, Important - Please Read

  • From: Allen H Farrington <allen.farrington@xxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 18:14:45 -0700

ROC normally only sells T-Shirts at events. Since we are a volunteer
organization, we don't have the capability to sell shirts online like a
company. For the last ROCStock, we did a last minute order on-line and deliver
on-site experiment and it proved to be more trouble than it was worth.

We are working on a solution that will offer limited t-shirt sales on-line via
Cafe Press, but that may be a few months before it goes live…once again we are
a volunteer organization, not a for-profit business. So please be patient and
perhaps in the future everyone will be able to get ROC shirts on-line.
Allen H. Farrington - L3
ROC Director and Secretary
NAR 73474, Tripoli 12280
K6AHF