[roc-chat] Re: Equipment Protocol, Important - Please Read

  • From: Richard Dierking <richard.dierking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 21:11:26 -0700

Yes, and we had to discard a few rods at the last trailer cleaning.
Hopefully, the one end getting bent will decrease because the angle of the
rod is a bit easier to adjust on the new raised pads.  The new pads have a
swing arm arrangement.  Previously, I think that many rods were being bent
when the rod was 'adjusted' on the pad.

Again, another good tip.  Thanks Matt.

Richard