[roc-chat] Re: Equipment Protocol, Important - Please Read

  • From: Richard Dierking <richard.dierking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 09:30:47 -0700

OK, this would be a good thing to accomplish at the next trailer cleaning
meeting.

BTW: The next trailer cleaning is Saturday, October 6th.  All the meetings
are important, but this one is very important because we'll be getting
ready for ROCtober and then ROCstock.  Emphasis will be on getting the
launch control system including the cables in good shape.  I've been
keeping up on cleaning the rods and rails and general cleaning, so we will
not have to do this.

Richard