[roc-chat] Re: Anyone With The Kenwood TH-D72 GPS Radio?

  • From: Allen Coleman <allencoleman46@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 08:42:05 -0800

Don't you have to have some device to receive the GPS transmissions from
the rocket in order to enter the coordinates into a Garmin?  Which brings
up the question in my mind, does Garmin (or anyone else) sell a receiver
with 30 ft mapping granularity that can receive transmission from a BeeLine
rocket tranmitter and convert them into coordinates?

Allen Coleman