[roc-chat] Re: Anyone With The Kenwood TH-D72 GPS Radio?

  • From: "Tom Hanan"<tom.hanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:27:21 -0800

All of the waas GPS should have simular errors so the bearing and relative
possition should be very close.

The key is to keep the rockets possition delay small so every one is working
from the same instantainious error.

Everything is relative until your relatives move in with you. :-)

Best regards,
Tom