[roc-chat] Re: 4" Goblin on K2045

  • From: Wedge Oldham <wedgeoldham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 15:14:21 -0700

My Goblin had 2 layers of 6 oz glass on each side.  BUT....I cut off the
fin tabs, and all three fins were surface mounted.

I wouldn't worry too much about grain colapse; or even a shred.  When we
started teh idea of a 4" goblin drag race Andy and myself tried to shred a
STOCK goblin, and had a very hard time.  Only when we steped it up to the 6
grain 54mm motor could we get it to shred.

The hard part is finding the Goblin after you're done.

Wedge