[riscos-printing] Gutenprint and Canon Pixma ip4000

  • From: Derek Barnett <derek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 21:37:52 GMT

Hi all,
Sorry to post again but I am only getting two out of the four colours
in Gutenprint. When I first purchased this printer I set up a draw
page with four 1.5 inch circles on it. One Black, one Yellow, one
Magenta, one Cyan, and have just printed them out in printers all
correctly coloured. But in Gutenprint only the Black and Yellow print.

Have adjusted the Cyan and Magenta density to the maximum levels
allowed in GPSetup but still no luck. anybody got any ideas?

--
  Derek Barnett /  REPLY TO derek at trefh dot demon dot co dot uk
   Erith, KENT