[riscos-printing] Gutenprint and Canon Pixma ip4000

Hi all again,
Have been experimenting yet again with the above setup. Printing the
4cm filled circles in Draw, colour setting as follows:
Black = 0% Red 0% Green 0% Blue
Yellow = 100% Red 100% Green 0% Blue
Magenta = 100% Red 0% Green 100% Blue
Cyan = 0% Red 100% Green 100% Blue
Only the Black and Yellow print, this also happens to text typed in
Techwriter 8.64.

If I alter the settings to:
Black = 0% Red 0% Green 0% Blue
Yellow = 100% Red 100% Green 0% Blue
Magenta = 98.8% Red 0% Green 98.8% Blue
Cyan = 0% Red 98.8% Green 98.8% Blue
They all print in Draw, but only Black and Yellow text print in
Techwriter.

Have used the 100% settings so that I can calibrate my printers, what
I see on the screen and any Photo's are the same.

Thank you for your input Willem, Perhaps you could try using the same
settings as me in the colour picker and see if you get the same
results.

--
  Derek Barnett /  REPLY TO derek at trefh dot demon dot co dot uk
   Erith, KENT