[riscos-printing] Re: Gutenprint and Canon Pixma ip4000

In message <78d10cc64e.Derek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Derek Barnett <derek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Tried the above settings in Artworks as well, no luck, so thats three
> programs that the Magenta and Cyan will not print in. I am very wary
> of trying to print photo's if the basic colours will not print. And
> yes I have tried altering the settings in GPSetup but still no luck.

There is no point in changing any of the colour controls if the basic
colours do not print at all. What is your resolution setting in
!Printers and the setting for "Image type" in GPSetup? And can you
confirm that all values in the Colour correction window are set to
their default values (except Gamma, which you will probably need to
set to something between 1.6 and 2.0 to get the darkness right). And
if that still goes wrong can anyone else with the same printer confirm
that printing 100% Magenta and Cyan from Draw go wrong with the same
settings?

Martin