[riscos-printing] Gutenprint and Canon Pixma ip4000

  • From: Derek Barnett <derek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 19:24:44 GMT

Hi,
Using Gutenprint and Canon Pixma ip4000 printer, trying to print a two
page document from Techwriter using the duplex printing settings I get
the first page printing as it looks on the screen, but the second page
prints out with a large gap at the top of the page and the rest of the
text printed at the bottom of the page.
I think that duplex printing causes the printer to print from the
bottom of the second page upwards so it looks as though the
printer/driver is not quite getting the spacing right.
Hope you can see what I'm getting at. Downloaded Gutenprint early
evening 15/3/07 version 2.08.

--
  Derek Barnett /  REPLY TO derek at trefh dot demon dot co dot uk
   Erith, KENT