[realmusicians] Re: Perplexity!

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 09:33:18 -0500

Well it's doable with bootloaders, but I don't trust my life on thirday
party ones; though Easy BCD is good, these things can fail on the most
crucial times!
Find your motherboard drivers from the vendor, if you have an MSI board, go
to the MSI website, or google your motherboard model, for example you would
google: "MSI 880-ep45 drivers for xp" and find their site. Make sure you
don't get the drivers from some other site, make sure it's the MSI website
or whatever vendore made your board. Another important thing, make sure you
know the revision number of your motherboard if it has one, because those
change from time to time, as the boards are updated.
If the board does have xp support, you'll find your drivers there!

HTH, D!J!X!