[real-eyes] Re: sick computer

  • From: "&Ruthie" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 23:32:33 -0600

It may well be a hard drive issue...and we have a tool here that can bring
most hard drives back to life.  We also have some other stuff up our sleeves
that might get the thing running again.  I'm not totally convinced it's the
mother board...doesn't mean it isn't, but I'd rather try some things out
first before I'd go installing a new motherboard for hundreds of dollars.
Ruthie & Cats must stick their paw into mom's mouth while she's sleeping.
"We are more than the sum of our parts." Private mail is *always* welcome.
MSN Messenger ID: clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx AOL ID: chaosynchronous We are the
few, Who speak for the many, Who cannot speak for themselves. We are the
many, Who speak for the one, Who could not speak for herself.