[real-eyes] Re: sick computer

  • From: "Cathy Pyper" <cpyper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 19:03:20 -0600

yes, some sighted guy who said it was the mother board.  He said he would
have to order the part on my credit card and that $225.00.  I don't have a
clue if he knows what he is talking about/.  My son in law has him fix his
computers.  Reggie and Lisa both looked at it a few weeks ago.  This lap top
has a lot of extras on it although I still can't get it to play DVDs.

Cathy