[real-eyes] Re: sick computer

  • From: "&Ruthie" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:04:50 -0600

I talked to Cathy I think it was yesterday, and I think Amy and Chris are
going to bring it up here so Steve and I can take a look at it.  If it is
the mother board, which I'm not so sure it is...I think I can install it
myself.  It's not too terribly complicated.  I've seen it done with my old
laptop and it looked pretty easy.  They guy who did it at the time, he even
told me that if something happened when the laptop was out of warranty, that
it was probably something I could do on my own.
Ruthie & I interfaced my cat to my radio. I just got hiss. "We are more than
the sum of our parts." Private mail is *always* welcome. MSN Messenger ID:
clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx AOL ID: chaosynchronous We are the few, Who speak for
the many, Who cannot speak for themselves. We are the many, Who speak for
the one, Who could not speak for herself.