[real-eyes] Re: sick computer

  • From: "&Ruthie" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:05:32 -0600

LOL Cathy.  Kids always like to spend their parents' money :)
Ruthie & I'd love to, but I've dedicated my life to linguini! "We are more
than the sum of our parts." Private mail is *always* welcome. MSN Messenger
ID: clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx AOL ID: chaosynchronous We are the few, Who speak
for the many, Who cannot speak for themselves. We are the many, Who speak
for the one, Who could not speak for herself.