[real-eyes] Re: changing home page in Internet Explorer

  • From: "Greg Epley" <gregepley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:56:11 -0600

You have a Ph.D. and you don't know how to do your home page setting or do
icons like you're asking?  And I have but a meager Bachelor's and an
Associate's degree and know how to do these things?  I don't get it.
Regardless of what a Ph.D. is in, anyone who can gain a Ph.D. ought to be
able to figure these things out.  It has been said that walking around with
a bunch of knowledge in one's head isn't as important as knowing where and
how to find the answers.  I'm sorry, this just baffles me, the questions you
ask, and yet you have a Ph.D.?
-Greg Epley
Thinkzo Systems
Web: http://www.thinkzo.com