[real-eyes] Re: changing home page in Internet Explorer

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 19:09:38 -0600

This  is really weird.  I think I was the first to respond to this hate
mail.  And it is just now posting.  You all must have scared him off.
Andrea Breier, President, Heartland Guide Dog Users

"Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its
fruit bad; for the tree is known by its fruit." (Matthew 12:33)