[real-eyes] Re: changing home page in Internet Explorer

  • From: "Suzanne R" <suzyq69@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 10:04:10 -0600

Hey, How mean and rude.  She does know where and how to find the
answers--Here!  I thought that's what this list was for.  We've all asked
our fair share of questions others think to be stupid.  I've known Kim since
I was a kid and she's smarter than a lot of us put together, even those with
bachelor's degrees.  Some of us just aren't as technically inclined as
others...or interested.  I choose to know only what I need to know to be
gainfully employed and a contributing member of society.  The rest I'd just
as soon throw out the window--along with your comment!
Kim's got other talents in areas most of us can only dream of having!
Suzanne R
little farm/BIG GOD