[real-eyes] Message from the List Caretaker

  • From: "Fettgather, Jim" <jfettgather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 10:04:18 -0600

Hello to the list.  Since the inception of Real-eyes, back in 1992,
through one method or another, whether meeting in person face to face,
or through email discussions, the first and foremost purpose of the list
has been to foster knowledge, learning, communication, and why not a bit
of good humor as well!  We may disagree on operating systems, screen
readers, accessibility or lack thereof, or a host of other topics.  The
list must never degenerate into criticizing others for their questions
or observations.
This is the finest list on which I have had the pleasure to participate,
because of its fabulous exchange of information and its members from all
over the country, and indeed all over the world.
Let us continue to respect the founders of the Real-Eyes Computer Users
group and promote knowledge, learning, and never never compromise the
list with personal attacks.

Respectfully, Jim Fettgather, List Caretaker