[real-eyes] Re: Question abour Anti-Virus Software

  • From: "&Ruthie" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 14:48:08 -0500

What you would normally do, is make a backup copy, one that like the
software that we use, validates as it goes along so you don't end up with a
corrupted backup in the first place.  And then you store the backup, which
for any computer used nowadays is going to be bigger than a cd...more like a
small external hard drive...and you would store it in a very secure place,
and be very responsible about doing so.  Then, you would have no problems,
and if you do, then it's on your own hands and is beyond something that the
normal user would encounter and it not something that the manufacturer of
the software or the manufacturer of the external hard drive would have ever
conceived of.  In other words, we're getting into the realm of
rediculousness here.  Make sense?
Ruthie & Cats know mom's breasts are pillows that need fluffing. "We are
more than the sum of our parts." Private mail is *always* welcome. MSN
Messenger ID: clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx AOL ID: chaosynchronous We are the few,
Who speak for the many, Who cannot speak for themselves. We are the many,
Who speak for the one, Who could not speak for herself.