[real-eyes] Re: Question abour Anti-Virus Software

  • From: "Jim Ellsworth" <jellsworth1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 12:12:22 -0400

Hi Steve,

I was actually trying out different anti virus demos to see which ones I
liked and wanted to uninstall Avast in order to try something else and that
is when I ran into the problem.  I agree with you about the feature where
Avast can't be shut down by a virus or spyware but there is a check box that
is supposed to allow you to disable that feature and it doesn't seem to work
as it should.

Thanks,
Jim