[real-eyes] Re: I'm having a horrible time installing freedom box

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 09:17:18 -0500

USB 1.1 should work just fine for that.  There could be some other system
conflicts.  I'd have to get on the phone with you so we could go through
your system and carefully look at any problems in device manager or other
programs loading at start up that could be interfeering.  If you wish, call
me at 816-721-3145 any time.  If their rep just gave up and your system
meets the minimum requirements I would have to call that pretty bad
technical support and totally uncalled for.  I don't think they require USB2
on the system.