[rbp-vienna] Re: Rudi's Bachelor Party - let's get started!

  • From: Christoph Lanz <christoph.lanz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rbp-vienna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 17:24:31 +0200

Hi guys,

This all sounds like fun :-) I love the idea of kidnapping him to Blava! I
also think going there by public transport would be ok. But for coming back
we should organise something.

I'm not really up-to-date about pubs there. A quick look at
localvortex.netshows one
directly in Bratlislava <http://localvortex.net/vorties/242>. I guess we
should make sure that all places we plan to visit are still there and
recommended by someone we know.

About outfits: I'm no big fan of quickly-printed t-shirts with a photo on
them. I personally don't own an ITC polo, but since this is the one piece
of outfit that I've seen Rudi wear by far the most times: how about all of
us wearing a dark blue polo? Maybe we could do ITC buttons for everyone or
at least the ones who don't own an ITC polo?

The beard thing is a good idea. I'm not sure if we'll all manage. Rudi also
had his hair partly coloured in red for several years since I knew him (cf.
his PA pic). Maybe we can organise something like that? I seem to remember
that there were these cans to colour your hair red temporarily, like for
carnival. We could do that easily, I guess.

Oh, and I'd love it if there was something related to Star Wars ^^

About musicals: thanks for mentioning that. I tried to find an old pic of
Rudi and me doing the Titanic thing (see attachment), and now I have that
horrible Titanic song in my head all day. Is there an elevated place
somewhere in Blava with a nice view where we could make him sing or
something?

About strippers: I'm no fan of that. But as mentioned, Rudi talked about
Andreas P.'s bachelor party and seemed ok with it. I personally wouldn't
go, but well, I'll join you all. At Andreas' party they couldn't enter the
planned strip club because their bachelor was too drunk and it showed
(according to Rudi), so maybe the lesson to learn here is to not get Rudi
too drunk ;-)

Cheers!
Christoph

--